- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 624
- Reactions Received
- 851
- Location
- In La La Land
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 161
- Gender
- Other
No. really.
Seoho during Devil era

and generally he has a love story with the floor
and now Hwanwoong in Blood moon era

I think I'll like my floor too. Until then, I hate it because I have to vacuum or wash it, stupid dirty floor.
PS : wait ! I forget this very important video about cleaning the floor, in the Oneus way :
Seoho during Devil era

and generally he has a love story with the floor
and now Hwanwoong in Blood moon era
I think I'll like my floor too. Until then, I hate it because I have to vacuum or wash it, stupid dirty floor.
PS : wait ! I forget this very important video about cleaning the floor, in the Oneus way :