Do you like pink hair boys? (1 Viewer)

Do you like it?

  • Yes

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Sometimes

    Votes: 8 40.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like it when it is more a mix between blond and pink. I don't like it when it is tooooo pink. And I don't think it is a hair color for everyone.

Here are a few examples






 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Sometimes. Jimin, Taeyong, Daniel and a few more made me like it. YNWA era Jimin made me dye my hair rose gold
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yes.

Pink hair was Joshua's best hair colour ever.

And I'm considering making an alt named @LuhansPinkHair just to join the Luhan hair gang
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm so soft for pink.
Like someone became my bias because their hair looked so amazing in pink.

11289
11290
11291

I'm going to say Kihyun is the king of pink hair though.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I sometimes like neon pink or bright pink hair but prefer more of a baby or rose pink hair like
11319
 
  • Like
Reactions: mynameislalisa
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I like anything my faves do
So if they dye their hair pink then I like pink hair
I mean just look at these cuties how could you not love how squishy pink hair makes them look
11324
11325
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Love them
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
67
Reactions Received
233
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For me it depends on the color. I don't like really bright pink, more of the softer or dusky toned pink is for me. These guys are all my faves with pink hair.

11388


11389


11390


11391


11392


11394


11395


11396


11401


11402


11403


11404


11405


11406
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread