I donโt mind them although itโs does make me lost in my thoughts.๐
Yuzuru ๐ผ๐ธ๐ ๐ซ๐๐พ๐๐ธ๐ . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,953 Location ๐ฉ๐๐๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐ถ๐๐ถ Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom โฑ๐ถ๐๐๐ Pronouns โ๐ธ๐ ๐ซ๐๐พ๐๐ธ๐ 18 September 2022 #21 I donโt mind them although itโs does make me lost in my thoughts.๐ Reactions: Day1
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 18 September 2022 #22 Yes, but rainy days are rare here :( and when it does rain, it only lasts a few hours :/ Reactions: Day1
SnowWhite Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 2,786 Reactions Received 3,813 Location Italia Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,970 Gender Female 18 September 2022 #23 I was born and grew up in a humid and rainy city so as a kid I disliked it but somehow I grew up to enjoy it, now I can't wait for autumn.
I was born and grew up in a humid and rainy city so as a kid I disliked it but somehow I grew up to enjoy it, now I can't wait for autumn.