K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 5 March 2019 #21 I have nothing against raisins Reactions: Sory
CrunchyLegend Flop Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,041 Reactions Received 4,458 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 March 2019 #22 I love golden raisins/sultanas in salads. Soak them in a little warm water before putting them in for extra t h i c c. Reactions: Sory
I love golden raisins/sultanas in salads. Soak them in a little warm water before putting them in for extra t h i c c.
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 5 March 2019 #23 I love raisins. Reactions: Sory
H Hyunjin . Joined 3 March 2019 Messages 507 Reactions Received 1,807 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 March 2019 #24 ppl who hate raisins can’t be trusted :c Reactions: Sory
melancholia i love yall <3 . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,178 Reactions Received 14,722 Location twice and loona's heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @TwentyOneJongdae 5 March 2019 #25 I hate them! @Jimimis come agree with me Reactions: Jimimis
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 5 March 2019 #26 twinkle said: I hate them! @Jimimis come agree with me Click to expand... Tempted to say I like them because its you but yes fuck raisins they should all be thrown in the ocean Reactions: melancholia
twinkle said: I hate them! @Jimimis come agree with me Click to expand... Tempted to say I like them because its you but yes fuck raisins they should all be thrown in the ocean
melancholia i love yall <3 . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,178 Reactions Received 14,722 Location twice and loona's heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @TwentyOneJongdae 5 March 2019 #27 Jimimis said: Tempted to say I like them because its you but yes fuck raisins they should all be thrown in the ocean Click to expand... I love you! Reactions: Jimimis
Jimimis said: Tempted to say I like them because its you but yes fuck raisins they should all be thrown in the ocean Click to expand... I love you!
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 5 March 2019 #28 twinkle said: I love you! Click to expand... I know I’m great Reactions: melancholia
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 5 March 2019 #29 It's a sin to put them in cookies But I don't mind them on their own. I love grapes more tho