Nope I'll start puking :pepecry2:
Flaneur Joined 7 April 2024 Messages 3,832 Reactions Received 4,223 Location Flowery meadow Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,360 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns Panda/Bamboo Bear 15 June 2024 #1 Nope I'll start puking Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,073 Reactions Received 13,730 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,731 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 15 June 2024 #2 I hate them so much Reactions: Flaneur
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,394 Reactions Received 151,405 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 15 June 2024 #3 They can be fun Reactions: Flaneur
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,083 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,413 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 15 June 2024 #4 No hate them Reactions: Flaneur
_Sammy_ Joined 23 November 2023 Messages 3,352 Reactions Received 1,590 Location Woodsboro🔪👻 Website www.hoyolab.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,864 Fandom NCTzen,Army Gender Female Pronouns 𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 15 June 2024 #5 Im afraid of them
Yuzuru 𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,953 Location 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊 Pronouns ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 17 June 2024 #6 Never been.
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,607 Reactions Received 55,412 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,632 17 June 2024 #7 not particularly but I wouldn't outright object to it
Lexie Joined 19 November 2022 Messages 9,027 Reactions Received 2,812 Location 🇺🇸 + 🇬🇧 Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,088 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 17 June 2024 #8 I love going to amusement park, but I don't like rollercoaster.