Do you like sad movies? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
They are the most annoying thing ever Idek why I decide to watch any of them in the first place. As if I was in a great mood myself and I would make it even worse and stay in a bad mood for days or even a week after watching it.
I just finished Minari and I just wanna punch everyone in the face and I hate this cruel world :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yup if a sad movie can make me feel something, then I like it :maheart:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SnowWhite

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
But doesn't it bother you to feel sad :nekosweat:
Nope not at all :maheart:
Idk why but movies are a much more artificial sadness than when I'm sad about things from real life, so it doesn't bother me as much.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SnowWhite

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i do but i try not to watch them a lot cus I know i will fricking cry :haylul:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: SnowWhite

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
depends on what kind of "sad". if it's a well-told story that just happens to not have a happy ending then i like these kind of movies because fiction doesn't make me cry at all anyway but if it's a typical tearjerker like the fault in our stars which is my least favourite movie ever made then i'd rather watch paint dry
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't like watching them. I like movies with happy endings :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: SnowWhite

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no, I HATE them! I come to the movies to ENJOY myself, not depress myself!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite
Joined
18 April 2021
Messages
24
Reactions Received
21
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't go out of my way to watch sad movies. I know for the fact that I will cry. Like I cried watching Frozen 2, If I were to watch a sad movies I will be crying throughout the whole entire thing.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: SnowWhite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread