Do you like smaller or bigger kpop groups? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think at first I really liked big groups so like 9 or 10 but overtime I started to lean more towards groups that have fewer members, say 6 or below.
Maybe it's just because I'm lazy and don't want to memorize so many names and faces. I also think that a company can better individualize members if there are less of them.

I also stan NCT tho so I shot myself in the foot back in 2016 :dab:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I like both, depends on the group
I don't like groups that are big just to be big

If it's a group like seventeen, where every member can carry their weight, I'm all for big groups
Mostly I just went every member to be of a certain standard. I wouldn't the group to have a member who cannot keep up with the others.

NCT for me doesn't count as one huge group. It is multiple groups in my eyes.
 
  • Love
Reactions: JJbaker
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ok nct isnt 1 big group
wayv - 7 members
127 - 9 members [[winwin used to be a member but lets be real here =he didnt accept the 127 award today and he was there=]
Dream - 7 members
Waiting for the new group - 2 members

But yes i stan the small company called NCT

and other large groups like seventeen, twice, treasure, straykids etc


I cant stand small groups tbh
txt is lucky they get good dances chorography
[[[i stan big bang for music cause there whole thing is they dont dance ... like t.o.p has a stage he just walked on and stood still no rapping nothing... sexy]]]

because lets be real majority of kpop is the performance..
and small groups are really hit or miss on stages...
like bp stages are erghh meh___ even though lisa amazing dancer i dont get it

so the group needs 7 members minimum for easy pull in for me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I prefer small and medium groups. ( Mamamoo, Red Velvet, Apink, BTS, Dreamcatcher). It’s more easy to focus on each member but I stan IOI and I have been stanning Cherry Bullet for a while now. They were 10 at the beginning. Stanning a big group is not a problem for me. I look at the music before all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I prefer around 5-7 members, the number of members won’t stop me from stanning though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread