no. especially when they have little strawberry chunks :taeyongdisgust:
magali save our souls . Joined 18 March 2024 Messages 8,207 Reactions Received 9,882 Location ♰ eden Website f5veofficial.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 33,101 Fandom (╥﹏╥) orbit Gender Female Pronouns she ౨ৎ her 28 May 2024 #1 no. especially when they have little strawberry chunks Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka
Flaneur Joined 7 April 2024 Messages 3,832 Reactions Received 4,223 Location Flowery meadow Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,360 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns Panda/Bamboo Bear 28 May 2024 #2 No I don't like the flavour
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,109 Reactions Received 13,740 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 86,165 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 28 May 2024 #3 Sometimes it tastes artificial to me so not really
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,396 Reactions Received 151,407 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 28 May 2024 #4 Nope. I don’t like artificial strawberry flavor
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,085 Reactions Received 72,520 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,424 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 28 May 2024 #5 It’s mediocre
snsd2beg Sooyoung's Husband . Joined 23 April 2023 Messages 12,208 Reactions Received 10,259 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 52,806 Fandom SONE Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @MK3AMLuvsU Wreck @xiao 28 May 2024 #6 Yes, I just ate double strawberry yesterday Seems I'm an outlier here
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,685 Reactions Received 55,507 Cards View Profile KS Coins 286,073 28 May 2024 #7 sure it's usually not my first preference but I wouldn't say to no to it
_Sammy_ Joined 23 November 2023 Messages 3,352 Reactions Received 1,590 Location Woodsboro🔪👻 Website www.hoyolab.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,864 Fandom NCTzen,Army Gender Female Pronouns 𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 28 May 2024 #8 I like Strawberry cheesecake ice cream