Do you like the feeling of being sore? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know it may sound weird to be happy about being sore but I like how it makes me feel accomplished, like I actually did some working out for once :lisalaugh:
That being said I don't like being sore when I have a cheerleading practice that day or something, then it gets in the way of my workout.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
no as even if I could feel accomplished I usually need to do something else and feeling sore would get in a way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Ahsoka

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I love feeling sore :queen:
It makes me feel like I've accomplished something in my workout tbh
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread