Do you like the Fjallraven Kanken backpack? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like mine a lot (well I own two). I use one for groceries and another one for traveling etc...they fit a lot things for their small size and the waterproof material has been a lifesaver for me.

.
E998E5C8-4006-4FBF-B222-10106773E38C.jpeg
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The design of the bag is pretty cute to me and from what I heard the backpack is pretty long lasting, so I suppose you're paying for how long it lasts lol. I'd rather have an expensive quality bag that I can keep for years rather than a cheap bad quality one that I would have to keep changing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and SnowWhite

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I own one and the quality is so good. it was such a good buy for me personally
 
  • Love
Reactions: SnowWhite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread