Do you like the free games steam gives? (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I really don’t like them and it kind of makes sense as to why they’re free. But this weekend they’re giving away little nightmares and I’m actually looking forward to it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Besides little nightmares I actually haven't gotten any of steam's free games tbh. I thought only epic games regularly offered games for free :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread