Do you like to eat dessert after meals? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Title.

Sometimes I do, but not always. I ask because I just had the most delicious cookie sandwich! It's vanilla icing in between two oatmeal/chip/walnut cookies.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
yes, but often i eat a more healthy dessert like fruit. I do like the more sweet stuff like cake and cereal but I'm trying to lose weight lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
13 May 2021
Messages
178
Reactions Received
271
Location
Ateez' Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi 🌼
Gender
Non-Binary, Other
I sometimes do. Depends on what meal I had before and what kind of dessert I have in my fridge lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
Title.

Sometimes I do, but not always. I ask because I just had the most delicious cookie sandwich! It's vanilla icing in between two oatmeal/chip/walnut cookies.
I mean I love food so I like desert after dinner. But not all the time
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I definitely do. Sometimes a meal just doesn't feel right if I don't eat something sweet afterwards.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread