Do you like to learn for fun? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you guys watch like educational videos on YouTube or read sciencey/history-y books or somethin?

I don't learn as much for fun rn considering I'm mostly learning for the sake of getting my degree :nayeonisdone:

But I'm a history nerd that will watch some stuff on Youtube
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I like history
but I did learn basic css and js to edit tumblr themes :wimwim:
most books I read in my spare time now are science because I'm at that weird place where I don't vibe with ya or fiction so there's that
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I like history
but I did learn basic css and js to edit tumblr themes :wimwim:
most books I read in my spare time now are science because I'm at that weird place where I don't vibe with ya or fiction so there's that
I love history too
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I watch art and craft videos, some for fun but some for educational purposes.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread