Do you like trash? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I wouldn't say toxic but people that just don't care about me or my feelings
I give and I give, but at some point I need to learn to just walk away
The people I've loved the most, spent the most time with are kinda like that.
It's starting to feel like everyone in my life is like that.
Maybe it's me...
Oof :pepehug2: it’s sometimes difficult to select the people we like... some are just trashy
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and igloo

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Nope, never have been, i tend to date nice people, friends I have no criteria for.
although if my purpose is not to date and just to fuck, then a fuck boy/girl would be necessary... However overall not for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well some of my fav fictional characters are villain and anti-heroes, and I kinda like overconfidence and even arrogance. But I don't everything associated with being trashy human being attractive at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
No, while it might be cool to watch in movies and such, the reality is very different and I don't want any of that.

I wouldn't say toxic but people that just don't care about me or my feelings
I give and I give, but at some point I need to learn to just walk away
The people I've loved the most, spent the most time with are kinda like that.
It's starting to feel like everyone in my life is like that.
Maybe it's me...
It's definitely not you, you're a great person and just had bad luck

heck no, I've dealt with toxic people enough (from family members to people at work and even boyfriends). I want to be happy with people who treat me well
You deserve it
 
D

Deleted member 74

I'm already trying to deal with myself as it is, to deal with more toxic people is a no for me and I've dropped so many people from my life but I really do feel better without people like that in my environment. I know I don't deserve to put up with it. Being a trash person can never make you attractive or likeable to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread