Do you like visual art?? (2 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love drawing to death but I also hate it to death. I recently drew my mom a birthday present and it took so long I hated it. I prefer fanart lol. The last time I did something original was ages ago. I love fanart so much I painted Mark Tuan recently
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and SnowWhite
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love it. I'm not very good but I enjoy the process of painting/drawing something. :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I suck at drawing but I love seeing art.
 
  • Love
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread