There are some games I think that have interesting speedruns
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 11 April 2021 #1 There are some games I think that have interesting speedruns Reactions: Mangoey and Villains
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 11 April 2021 #2 i mainly just watch minecraft speedruns Reactions: Mangoey
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 11 April 2021 #3 just minecraft stuff Reactions: Mangoey
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 April 2021 #4 I like watching some that use glitches because I always think to myself "how did they finds these glitches" Reactions: Mangoey
I like watching some that use glitches because I always think to myself "how did they finds these glitches"
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 11 April 2021 #5 I like watching some of the really weird botw speedruns.
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 11 April 2021 #6 I’ve never watched any