with my attention span, no way lol sometimes basketball is fun i guess
magikarp Joined 3 January 2024 Messages 5,528 Reactions Received 4,127 Location bewitched by you. Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,689 Fandom Multi Gender Female, Non-Binary Pronouns she/they 26 January 2024 #1 with my attention span, no way lol sometimes basketball is fun i guess
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 26 January 2024 #2 Sometimes I watch wrestling Whenever I can catch it, I also watch gymnastics and world chase tag Reactions: magikarp
DaisySkies it is what will hurt the least . Joined 25 October 2023 Messages 9,332 Reactions Received 8,650 Location east egg Website scratch.mit.edu Cards View Profile KS Coins 42,566 Fandom STAY Gender Female 26 January 2024 #3 naur, it's boring T^T although i do enjoy watching isac for some reason, but other than that, no
_Sammy_ Joined 23 November 2023 Messages 3,352 Reactions Received 1,590 Location Woodsboro🔪👻 Website www.hoyolab.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,864 Fandom NCTzen,Army Gender Female Pronouns 𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 26 January 2024 #4 Soccer,hockey