i do, it has been my comfort place since young :maheart:
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 14 May 2022 #1 i do, it has been my comfort place since young Reactions: Boyo, Abeamus and Haiku
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 14 May 2022 #2 no v scared of ocean Reactions: Haiku
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,080 Reactions Received 72,511 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,402 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 14 May 2022 #3 Yeah its really pretty Reactions: Haiku
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 May 2022 #4 Absolutely I love it, especially when the sun is going down
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,172 Reactions Received 18,927 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,833 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 14 May 2022 #5 Yes i do
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 14 May 2022 #6 i would enjoy it if there was a sea near me
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 15 May 2022 #7 I do when I can, but I don't live near the sea
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 15 May 2022 #8 I don't think it's something I'd ever do on my own as I'd get bored very fast
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 15 May 2022 #9
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 15 May 2022 #10 Yes it’s nice
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,396 Reactions Received 41,058 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,056 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 15 May 2022 #11 Oh yes, but we don't have a sea. But when I have the chance it makes me calm.