Do you like winter? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Winter really isn't my favorite season because it's extremely cold and you can get a cold from the cold season, the last time I walk home it was snowing hail
I got frostbites which sting and my hands were frozen. The positive thing about winter is that the snow is pretty but deadly.​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
no, maybe that is why it hasn´t left us. still snow outside.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: pastel
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
From aespa? Yes. I'm kidding. We don't have winter season so I can't comment on whether I like it or not without actually experiencing it for myself.
That sounds pretty depressing, I hope you get to experience a white Christmas? Do you celebrate Christmas?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nightshade
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Much more than Summer
I prefer spring more than summer and summer more than winter, everyone has to wear extra clothing because of the cold
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
tomorrow is gonna be - 6 degrees celsius and I wish I could say I live in Siberia, but no :D
Stay warm and protected from the cold, I'm surprised your family haven't caught the cold virus yet
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Stay warm and protected from the cold, I'm surprised your family haven't caught the cold virus yet
like in their hearts or in their throats? because metaphorically speaking .... :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: pastel
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
That sounds pretty depressing, I hope you get to experience a white Christmas? Do you celebrate Christmas?
It's actually a little bit cooler during the Holiday season! Also, Christmas is usually a big thing here. Christmas songs start playing in September. I hear Mariah and a local artist all over the radio by then. People tend to get festive too, despite the climate and all.
 
  • Love
Reactions: pastel
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
like in their hearts or in their throats? because metaphorically speaking .... :D
No way they caught a cold? At least you guys didn't catch the virus flu. Have you taken the flu shot for coronavirus?
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
No way they caught a cold? At least you guys didn't catch the virus flu. Have you taken the flu shot for coronavirus?
I have and maybe better if I haven´t.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: pastel
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's actually a little bit cooler during the Holiday season! Also, Christmas is usually a big thing here. Christmas songs start playing in September. I hear Mariah and a local artist all over the radio by then. People tend to get festive too, despite the climate and all.
I wished I live in a place like that, that sounds like a ton of fun
I misread it as miroh from skz lol, do people there listen to kpop often?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nightshade
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I wished I live in a place like that, that sounds like a ton of fun
I misread it as miroh from skz lol, do people there listen to kpop often?
It's good, in some ways but it's not exactly a great place to live in imo.
Yeah, Kpop is quite popular since people here love Korean media. K-dramas, especially.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: pastel
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's good, in some ways but it's not exactly a great place to live in imo.
Yeah, Kpop is quite popular since people here love Korean media. K-dramas, especially.
People here love K-dramas compared to C-dramas. I like historical and modern c-dramas
K-dramas are an hour-long which makes it debatable whether it's fun and enjoyable
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nightshade
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
I like winter because it's cold and I don't have to worry about stupid mosquitoes and other annoying bugs whenever I go outside :joysip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread