Do you like your job? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
At the end of the day, I do like my job. I've been here for a few years now and, while I know I won't be here forever, I can appreciate it for being the present and giving me good memories and teaching me life skills.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen and Kamistar

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Definitely not
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Day1

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,492
Reactions Received
18,190
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,622
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
My job's okay. I like my coworkers, and the work's fine. I mostly like that it enables me to afford the lifestyle I want, and I rarely have to work nights or weekends. I dislike that my employer requires in office days, because it eats up ~1.5 hours just prepping for and driving to/from work just to not talk to anyone in person. So stupid. If they ever require more in office time, I'll probably start looking more aggressively again.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Yes! I love it - it allows me to use my creative and analytical side and is constantly changing with new challenges! I also work with a great team and have supportive management.
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I quit my recent job after the first day. It really wasn't for me.

Thankfully, I did accepted for something else. Hopefully my background check and documents go through because I think it's more promising....
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I quit my recent job after the first day. It really wasn't for me.

Thankfully, I did accepted for something else. Hopefully my background check and documents go through because I think it's more promising....
I hope you get the job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread