Do you like your job? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
^
I work for a cleaning business so it’s definitely not the most glamorous job in the world but I like that I don’t have to work around a ton of people, just with a couple so that’s nice. One day I’d like to find something else though because I’d rather not clean toilets my entire life.
:llama_laugh:
1607403329503.gif
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like my job but I'm on my knees a lot so my pants get ruined and my knees hurt a lot
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
^
I work for a cleaning business so it’s definitely not the most glamorous job in the world but I like that I don’t have to work around a ton of people, just with a couple so that’s nice. One day I’d like to find something else though because I’d rather not clean toilets my entire life.
:llama_laugh:
1607403329503.gif
i like my job
but i hope my future job will be even better and more epic
sure it will be though
as my plan is to become a school social worker
keep them teenagers in check when they misbehave
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread