Do you like your own voice? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So I heard people tend to be more critical of their own voices. It personally can see that.
I really hate mine and my accent with german especcially isn't that pretty to me.
So I guess I am probably very critical when it comes to that.

What do you think? Do you like your own voice or are you more critical?​
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Your voice is adorable and I will fight you on that :pandamad:

As for the subject I don't really think about this stuff until I'm asked however when I'm asked I never put myself down but don't praise myself highly either.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've heard you talking in vc and your voice is great, idk what you are talking about o.o
I find mine kinda annoying lol but also a bit cute.
you sound so adorable tho and your mew's are the best
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't know how to explain it properly but i like my voice the way i hear it while i'm talking. and then sometimes i accidentally record myself speaking and if this is what other people hear then i genuinely feel sorry for them.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i have a slight hint of romanian accent that kind of throws me off and it makes me hate my voice sometimes :sadcat:
it must be so pretty. one of my ks besties is romanian and the accent is so beautiful
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Your voice is adorable and I will fight you on that :pandamad:

As for the subject I don't really think about this stuff until I'm asked however when I'm asked I never put myself down but don't praise myself highly either.
seems healthy :sanapray:
and I guess I am just highly critical of that. my russian accent always annyoed me especcially when talking in german
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
some people say it's cute but i don't really hear it :sadcat:
it does really sound so cute and is quite the elegent accent in my opinion
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
So I heard people tend to be more critical of their own voices. It personally can see that.
I really hate mine and my accent with german especcially isn't that pretty to me.
So I guess I am probably very critical when it comes to that.

What do you think? Do you like your own voice or are you more critical?​
When you talk in German. You slay 👀
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
seems healthy :sanapray:
and I guess I am just highly critical of that. my russian accent always annyoed me especcially when talking in german
I understand but you sound cute and I could never get tired of hearing your adorable voice :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread