Do you like your own voice? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Aww, your voice is best though :nekolove:
But I relate, hearing your own voice in recordings is the worst :lazypotato:

Apparently, it's just part of the human psyche to react negatively to those.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mom your voice is beautiful :nekolove: i don't like my voice because a lot of people irl have told me it's annoying :wimwim:
your voice is the most sweetest thing ever. I could make a whole thread about appreciating it
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
mom your voice is beautiful :nekolove: i don't like my voice because a lot of people irl have told me it's annoying :wimwim:
Tell them they're tastelesss and your voice is used to calm monsters because it's so soothing
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aww, your voice is best though :nekolove:
But I relate, hearing your own voice in recordings is the worst :lazypotato:

Apparently, it's just part of the human psyche to react negatively to those.
yeah that may be it.

and your voice is the best trashy :nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
What did you think about my voice? @Gogije @yoda_jen
Your voice is cute and you really need to stop thinking it isn't because even if I didn't think it was let's say then what would it matter? I'd only be 1 person who might not like your voice but that really means nothing about how your voice sounds since while someone might hate it there are others who will genuinely love it
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Your voice is cute and you really need to stop thinking it isn't because even if I didn't think it was let's say then what would it matter? I'd only be 1 person who might not like your voice but that really means nothing about how your voice sounds since while someone might hate it there are others who will genuinely love it
Maybe I am too hard on it. But still I prefer how it sounds when I am actually talking than when I record it 🙄
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Maybe I am too hard on it. But still I prefer how it sounds when I am actually talking than when I record it 🙄
Maybe? Definitely and as I said to you before as well even if you don't like your voice then that only means you would be unlikely to date yourself which luckily that isn't your goal :pandatea:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Maybe? Definitely and as I said to you before as well even if you don't like your voice then that only means you would be unlikely to date yourself which luckily that isn't your goal :pandatea:
I would never date myself for sure! 👀 Even if I could lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread