do you like your room/apartment/house? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
does it look the way you want it to or do you still need to wait to be able to have that? if so, what would you want it to look like? or maybe you don't care about these things at all lol...

When it comes to me, I really love my apartment. It's simple and bright (most of it is white but there are some other colors too ofc). I'm still missing some things like a TV lol, but I'm satisfied with it all and I'm filling it with things I love little by little :)

 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I like my house I'm renting but it's been mine for over a year now. I maintain the property lawns gardens my sister does most of the inside stuff. But yeah my place has got a good system and it helps me not get sick it filters out moisture and stuff. It's not ideal how it is.. personally I'd like to have it different but its just that people come around all the time so I gotta keep it normal buti personally would have it a little more interesting oh well tho lol.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I want to have an apartment filled with Doctor Who posters and shelves full of lovely books and comics, so when I wake up in the morning I'll see them past the foot of my bed and all around and feel like I got this <3 ...And so I can just have a nice place to snuggle up and read and binge-watch Doctor Who... That too.
*becomes rich through sheer wishful thinking and buys you everything you want*
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I like how it is, even though there's still alot to do. We've only been here for a month a half, but I'm just glad we have a home of are own (renting of course) buts it better than sleeping in a moldy room in a worn down house and being technically homeless.
My kitchen, bathroom and my sons room are the only rooms that are done. I'll finish the rest when I can but it will take a while since I've been doing it buy myself and I have work and other thing to do ^^
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love my place. it's bright and full of plants. it's totally how I want it to be
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I like my room but not the rest of the house >.> My room is pink and I got my BTS posters everywhere, got my bunny plushies, got my 5000 blankets, got my computer set up with my mic, got all my makeup stuff and the best lighting for putting it all on, it's my paradise
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm not that fond of where I live at the moment. :(

I loved the apartment we used to live in though. It was so cozy and the walls and paintings matched with each other so it looked so aesthetically pleasing. The sofas were so comfy and my room was really well-lit in the daytime.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don’t like my room, I used to like it but at that time I was twelve years old when I chose it. I would like to have an Asian theme inspired room instead
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The layout of my apartment is okay. Very college core :wimwim: We literally have a TV stand made out of cardboard lmao.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread