Not playlists made by Youtube, but created by users with a specific theme/pov
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 20 October 2022 #1 Not playlists made by Youtube, but created by users with a specific theme/pov Reactions: Day1
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,013 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 20 October 2022 #2 I've never thought to look for them on YouTube, most of the time I do this on Spotify to find playlists that align with what I'm feeling Reactions: Tickita
I've never thought to look for them on YouTube, most of the time I do this on Spotify to find playlists that align with what I'm feeling
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 20 October 2022 #3 Not really. I more do this on spotify, but even then I don't really use them much. Reactions: Tickita and Day1