do you like (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I like flowers and the idea of gardening, but it takes a lot of effort to make a really good garden and I don't think I would be able to keep it up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m honestly not big on flowers, I think they’re pretty to look at but I get disappointed when they die. I really dislike gardening, I only do it to help my mom but all the bugs, dirt and other critters make me stressed out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread