Yeah, Mr Ballen :uwu:
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,811 Reactions Received 47,939 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,168 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 30 May 2024 #1 Yeah, Mr Ballen
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 30 May 2024 #2 I listen to true crime which I guess could be horror? Since it talks about the horrors of real life. I listen mainly to Rotten Mango. Reactions: Harmony_Starz
I listen to true crime which I guess could be horror? Since it talks about the horrors of real life. I listen mainly to Rotten Mango.
Flaneur Joined 7 April 2024 Messages 3,832 Reactions Received 4,223 Location Flowery meadow Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,360 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns Panda/Bamboo Bear 30 May 2024 #3 NoSleep Podcast, Lore and The Magnus Archives Reactions: Harmony_Starz
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,283 Reactions Received 59,364 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 490,535 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 30 May 2024 #4 yeesss, it's on my daily playlist Reactions: Harmony_Starz
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,081 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 30 May 2024 #5 No I don’t
_Sammy_ Joined 23 November 2023 Messages 3,352 Reactions Received 1,590 Location Woodsboro🔪👻 Website www.hoyolab.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,864 Fandom NCTzen,Army Gender Female Pronouns 𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 30 May 2024 #6 I don't listen horror podcasts
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,051 Reactions Received 13,716 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,308 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 30 May 2024 #7 Not really my thing