Do you listen to more hype-ish music when it feels right to do so? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Or at random times during your day where they fit less?

I'm the 2nd - I love listening to hype music just whenever during the day, especially when I haven't in a while I have days where I exclusively listen to more fast/hard/edm music :susPepe:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I love listening to it at night. All music hits different at night in my opinion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
same, sometimes even when i try to sleep - which sounds counter productive but i don't mind it :scree:
Hey I get it, I like listening to metal to fall asleep :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
Or at random times during your day where they fit less?

I'm the 2nd - I love listening to hype music just whenever during the day, especially when I haven't in a while I have days where I exclusively listen to more fast/hard/edm music :susPepe:
same
same
same
the only time i listen to like slower songs is if im in a quiet mood
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread