Do you listen to podcasts? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you listen to podcasts? Any particular podcast you'd recommend?

I don't, but I'd like to find one interesting enough to grab my attention
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I listen to only one which is Cult Liter. It's about just cults and serial killers and things like that-I like the guy who does it because his voice is kind of sassy and I think it contrasts the subject matter in a fun way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
So I listen to only one which is Cult Liter. It's about just cults and serial killers and things like that-I like the guy who does it because his voice is kind of sassy and I think it contrasts the subject matter in a fun way.
Oh, that's an interesting topic :pepelook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh, that's an interesting topic :pepelook:
Yeah I don't know why I got hooked on it but I did. I don't know if you watch a youtuber named Glam & Gore but the guy who runs the podcasts is her hairstylist and has appeared in some of her videos before.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't think they're really for me, I have a hard time paying attention for long periods of time tbh most of the time.
ikr? that's my problem, I can't pay attention unless it's something really interesting
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
They aren't my go to but if I want something on in the background while not having to actually watch something i'll put one on
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread