Do you listen to stories to sleep? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
:taesip: I listen to horry stories to fall asleep to
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what makes people think horror stories will put them to sleep? lol

I don't. I tried listening to AleXa's ASMR interview to sleep once, but I kept wanting to focus on what she was saying instead of sleeping lol
 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
Nope
 

Yuzuru

๐ผ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ถ
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“Š
Pronouns
โ„๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’
No.
 
D

Deleted member 74

I don't listen to audiobooks but I do read books/stories to sleep~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread