Do you listen to your ultimate group's music the most often? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't, I listen to a lot of title tracks from a lot of different groups/artists so I don't think I listen to EXO or BTS too much more often than other groups than I stan at least.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Mostly I just mix my playlist so not really. But some days I do just listen to specific artists, which usually includes my faves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
when it comes to kpop only then yes but in general i listen to non-kpop music more often. i could think of one or two bands/artists i listen to more than everyone else in the kpop industry combined :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Yes.

But specific parts of their discography.

I listen almost exclusively to early TWICE B-Sides from their first couple albums.

And for SNSD it's mostly their very early stuff from 2010 and before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread