Do you live alone? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i do not live alone atm but I did for a little under a year. its a bit scary at first but its also super freeing at first. you get into the groove of things after a few months
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Alone as in without parents? Yes. Without a roommate? No. lol

Tbh when my mom first brought up the idea of me having a roommate, I was skeptical and scared af bc I'd heard the horro stories, like roommates who have loud sex in their rooms at night... but then I met my roommate. I think this is about to get sappy, so I'll stop there. lol
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
currently no as my flat is going under a massive reconstruction, but I do, yes.

it is a bit scary and lonely at times, but give it a month or two and you´ll get used to it and love it to bits. your flat is your kingdom. it might not be for everyone and if you are a huge extrovert, it must be harder than for someone who is naturally introverted and prefers to be on their own.
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
107
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am currently living with my bf. I don't think I have ever lived alone. I lived with my family and after my stepsister and I lived with each other for a very long time before I moved in with my bf.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Nah I prefer living alone, you can set up your place the way you want, go about your day without worrying too much, eat and sleep when you want etc.
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
With parents now. Even if I am an introverted person, it gets very lonely when I am all day by myself. I spent some days in the college dorm like that when friends have all been home.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I do not live alone, but I get left alone a lot at home I guess? It's only scary if I perused some horror content or if my imagination really goes wild and gets to me. Otherwise, I usually don't think it's that bad. It might be a different story to live completely alone though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread