Do you look older or younger than you actually are? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you look older or younger than you actually are?

I look younger... If I wear makeup, maybe 19, if I don't... 16:joshmeh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
younger:D it doesn’t help that I am small too. I do look older with make up.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
im a junior and i look like im in 8th grade :umjicry:
c'mon, that's not that bad
imagine that I'm 22, almost 23 but I look like 16-17 without makeup :joshmeh:
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Younger. I am 25 but people think I go to high school and when I was in high school, this one girl thought I was in middle school, lol.

I don't wear makeup often but I also think that people with rounder faces tend to look younger and that's true in my case. My mum is 50 but looks like she could be nearing 40 instead.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread