Do you make a lot of typos? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Who doesn't from time to time? lol but yeah I do, especially "K-pop" - more often than not, it comes out K0pop. lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I also have to think (and think just came out thjink lol) before I type (G)I-Dle because the transition from one key to the next for that is pretty awkward. lol
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I've made a few. I catch the ones where it's like this though: he;l;lo.

If it looks weird and not English, I notice it (most of the time) thankfully.
:lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I forget to write words sometimes :D. I can type quite fast and I type a lot and sometimes my thoughts run faster than my words :D. one would hope I only do that in English since it´s not my first language, but don´t be fooled, I do that in every language. I sometimes even talk random stuff because I can´t catch up with my own thoughts :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Oh so many typoes cos of using my phone to touch type. 1 fingered.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Eh, I don't make that many. I type like 150 w/ minute so I had to learn to not use the backspace so much :kijoongstare: (I had a strict 3rd grade typing teacher)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread