Do you make threads about groups you don't care about? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I post about the groups I like mostly.

On occasion I post something from a group that I'm lowkey interested in and see potential in if they are new.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Ahsoka
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I dint used to, i made very few threads b4. Gee, i wonder wat changed.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Ahsoka

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I used to never make threads, but ever since I tried getting in three threads a day, I've started posting about groups I don't care about, albeit not often.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread