Do you match sig to dp/badges or badges/dp to sig etc.? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I never have.

I'll try to in the future though if I can, but mostly I just have a mix of whatever. It's been a while since I haven't had an RV sig though! Like over a year I think. I'm probably going to change my sig around more often, same for my DP and badges.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I match sig to dp and the badges just gotta suck it up bc i don't like changing them except for the one that i leave as multifandom place where i can switch in whoever is promoting at the time
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I cant see sigs on mobile mode, but i just changed/updated my sig cos i got motivated to do so earlier this week. Tho i cant see it while posting this msg. So its no for me, i dont match my sig n dp/badges except maybe once seems like a long time ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Badges and sig, I try to match those since I never plan on changing my DP.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread