Do you match your signature and dp? (2 Viewers)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's NOT THAT EASY if u want everything to be perfect okay ;; so never try, never fail, that's my motto :pandaboss:
how about try and never fail, like me :queen:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
he's always beautiful gurl what type of tae stan are you :welp:
at least you're replacing him with him lol
I know he's always beautiful. He's just extra beautiful in these gifs. :welp:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know he's always beautiful. He's just extra beautiful in these gifs. :welp:
but he's always extra beautiful :pepecry1:
from the second you stole my egg you have changed into an ugly person :chickill:
find tae and find some stability, tranquility, peacity(idk lol) in your life gahhh
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
but he's always extra beautiful :pepecry1:
from the second you stole my egg you have changed into an ugly person :chickill:
find tae and find some stability, tranquility, peacity(idk lol) in your life gahhh
Okay, true. He's always extra beautiful. :pepecry1:
So I'm an ugly person now, huh? Now I'm glad I stole egg. :chickill:
Now I might change my sig to someone else just to be petty. :chickill:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro and igloo

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay, true. He's always extra beautiful. :pepecry1:
So I'm an ugly person now, huh? Now I'm glad I stole egg. :chickill:
Now I might change my sig to someone else just to be petty. :chickill:
fine be petty that means tae loves me more


ok I fucking can't I looked it his beautiful boxy smile and melted like a popsicle in july halp
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
fine be petty that means tae loves me more


ok I fucking can't I looked it his beautiful boxy smile and melted like a popsicle in july halp
How rude :chickill:

Oof he looks so good in that gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
He's too beautiful for his own good. How dare he :pepecry1:
he makes us a wreck :pepecry1:
you're the only one who understands me, nobody else's duality is this deadly N O B O D Y else's
:chickill:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
he makes us a wreck :pepecry1:
you're the only one who understands me, nobody else's duality is this deadly N O B O D Y else's
:chickill:
I swear his visuals are out to kill us :pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread