Do You Meditate? Or Believe in What It Does? (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I would like to mediate since I'm a spiritual person.
 
Joined
27 March 2021
Messages
45
Reactions Received
32
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I used to meditate a lot, but I don’t do that anymore. It did help me a lot though. It calmed my mind and made it easier for me to think. I should probably get back into the habit because it really was of much help to me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread