I miss my friends, we’re all too busy to hang out recently.
KPawz found dead or alive . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 1,602 Reactions Received 2,668 Website pawzworldz.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom Once Pronouns They/Them Ship @Chae 13 June 2021 #1 I miss my friends, we’re all too busy to hang out recently. Reactions: Tickita, badcrookshanks, Mangoey and 1 other person
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,386 Reactions Received 151,399 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 13 June 2021 #2 I don't miss anyone right now tbh Reactions: Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 13 June 2021 #3 Yeah while I still regularly talk to them online, I miss interacting with my bf and friends in person. It's just not the same
Yeah while I still regularly talk to them online, I miss interacting with my bf and friends in person. It's just not the same
badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,132 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 13 June 2021 #4 yeah I miss some people
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 14 June 2021 #5 No