Do you not know what music to listen to sometimes? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’m going through that right now and it’s driving me nuts because I can’t figure out what my ears want to listen to :jisoosmh:

Does anyone else get the same way? :hmmm:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,232
Reactions Received
17,150
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,529
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
all the time 😭 just a repetition of
shuffle playlist
next
next
next
listen to one song
next next next next
then give up and stop listening LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Nope, there's always a song I'm in love with. I can listen to it indefinitely with out getting tired of it.
Right now the perfect combo is: :haylul:




 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I’m going through that right now and it’s driving me nuts because I can’t figure out what my ears want to listen to :jisoosmh:

Does anyone else get the same way? :hmmm:
Sometimes.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
No, because majority of my mind has KPOP. :pepesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
I’m going through that right now and it’s driving me nuts because I can’t figure out what my ears want to listen to :jisoosmh:

Does anyone else get the same way? :hmmm:
All the fucking time!😭 I listen to songs based on my mood and mental state:llama_ramen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread