Do you Nurture your bladder? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Or are you a dumbass like me who never realizes she has to pee
until my bladder is ready to rip in half and let the flood gates open?​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I try to go pee whenever I feel like I have to before my bladder decides to rip me in half :seokeyes:
What a brave young man. Listening to his brain.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
exactly, you should too unless u have a peae brain ig
I drink an excessive amount of water and don't realize it. My brain also doesn't think I need to pee when I'm SUPER focused. So when that focus breaks I'm suddenly hit with the realization that I really gotta GOOO
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I drink an excessive amount of water and don't realize it. My brain also doesn't think I need to pee when I'm SUPER focused. So when that focus breaks I'm suddenly hit with the realization that I really gotta GOOO
i had a period where i drank like 2 litres during school and had to go to the toilet like every hour :irenecrazy:
yeah but i can see how being focused on sth so completely different makes your bladder go into a parallel universe only to be forcefully taken back once you lose the focus
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i had a period where i drank like 2 litres during school and had to go to the toilet like every hour :irenecrazy:
yeah but i can see how being focused on sth so completely different makes your bladder go into a parallel universe only to be forcefully taken back once you lose the focus
It's TORTURE but the bladder must do what the bladder must do.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
imagine if your bladder was so full it just explodes into every hole it can possibly get to just to release itself :wimwim:
I'M HORRIFIED
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread