Do you often change your username on here? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
way too much but whatevs
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:taemsip: :taesip: May I ask why Sir
Sounds the best and fits you well :sakUwu:

:shamesica: bruh you changed more than once lile Vik. I remember even Hayabusa of yours
Sshh nobody remembers that, it's just Soulless_Senpai and Ozymandias. And the brief period as Darth_Ozy but that was for an event :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sounds the best and fits you well :sakUwu:



Sshh nobody remembers that, it's just Soulless_Senpai and Ozymandias. And the brief period as Darth_Ozy but that was for an event :lisalaugh:
lmao so I am now a nobody :shamesica: I also remember all those discord names too:haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
lmao so I am now a nobody :shamesica: I also remember all those discord names too:haylul:
Discord doesn't matter, I have a diff name in every server :lisalaugh:
Compared to you it's nothing :rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Discord doesn't matter, I have a diff name in every server :lisalaugh:
Compared to you it's nothing :rosesmug:
:haylul: we both got some iconic discord names in servers
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I still haven't changed from CALL ME SENPAI way back when :wimwim:
But yeah servers are a diff story lol.



Doesn't seem like it'd be a problem for you :wimwim:
I still don’t know why you changed to that after I did CALL ME MOTHER :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I have changed it twice. The first time, I didn't know I had to wait two months to change it again, so I did it without the intent, just out of curiosity for a username I though about back then. The second time, was because I changed my ult bias and wanted my username to reflect that. Otherwise, I don't do it. If I change my bias again, I may change it again; but I am very loyal.

I´m thinking about it, but I feel like I haven´t been here long enough for people to .... like ...remember me? :D
but also, I´m very annoying so it´s hard not to notice me, I know hehe
:umwhat: annoying?

I haven't noticed.:haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread