Do you often feel nostalgic? (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,331
Reactions Received
75,419
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,021
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
All the time and music is definitely a trigger to that.
Like some Hilary Duff songs takes me back to riding the bus after I finish school clubs.
Justin Timberlake takes me back to every time I went to Cali in the 2000s
:maheart: I love it and I accept.
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Yea, a lot. I have left my city, country, continent. So I tend to get reminded of its each and every corner on a daily basis.
Music does play a role definitely, but even worse...smells. Ever smelled an old perfume and get reminded of some guy? Hurts like a bitch.
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,994
Reactions Received
13,706
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,883
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
All the time and music is definitely a trigger to that.
Like some Hilary Duff songs takes me back to riding the bus after I finish school clubs.
Justin Timberlake takes me back to every time I went to Cali in the 2000s
:maheart: I love it and I accept.
Your taste in music :sanapray: I can literally relate to Hilary Duff being one of my nostalgic listens
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,994
Reactions Received
13,706
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,883
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yea, a lot. I have left my city, country, continent. So I tend to get reminded of its each and every corner on a daily basis.
Music does play a role definitely, but even worse...smells. Ever smelled an old perfume and get reminded of some guy? Hurts like a bitch.
I can definitely agree with smells. For me there is this cleaning solution that smells like the times I was in preschool and it takes me back so hard
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
often and if those times were different.
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,994
Reactions Received
13,706
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,883
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,810
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread