Do you often seek validation from others? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I feel like in a way I do and I really dislike that about myself, I'm often insecure and easily shaken... I doubt myself and my decisions too much sometimes >_< but hopefully it gets a little better over time.. I'll try to achieve an improved version of myself and maybe that will allow me to have more confidence hehe

 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I make my choices based on what I think makes sense(sans procrastination which messes things up a ton), but part of that has to do with interaction with friends and family, and in those cases validation is just like a confirmation of a job well done.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and kodoku
D

Deleted member 74

I used to, when I was in high school all I would do was wonder why I just couldn't be liked, I'd put so much effort
Now I just focus more on myself, like what can I do to see myself in a better light
My own approval matters the most now
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread