do you often take things/people for granted? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't think I do as much as others maybe, but I still do it like most people imo. Because we are all used to a certain standard and have had some things/people from the start, we take them for granted... even though I keep reminding myself to cherish the things that I do have and the stuff that I can do. But I did notice that I really treasure the things that I've been living without like for example friends.. having actual real friends is kinda pretty new to me, or having my own place, or not being mistreated by someone close to me every day...

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread