If so do you recommend it? They’re so expensive but might get one today.
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 July 2021 #1 If so do you recommend it? They’re so expensive but might get one today.
KPawz found dead or alive . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 1,602 Reactions Received 2,668 Website pawzworldz.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom Once Pronouns They/Them Ship @Chae 2 July 2021 #2 I used to, my dumbass broke it tho. It is an amazing vacuum, it does the job and it’s easy to dispose of what’s left.
I used to, my dumbass broke it tho. It is an amazing vacuum, it does the job and it’s easy to dispose of what’s left.
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 2 July 2021 #3 no
dnb Supporting Table Unnie . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 8,716 Reactions Received 8,198 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 22,135 Fandom Reveluv, Sone 2 July 2021 #4 No, too expensive for my taste.
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 July 2021 #5 kitttenpawz said: I used to, my dumbass broke it tho. It is an amazing vacuum, it does the job and it’s easy to dispose of what’s left. Click to expand... I got it, excited to try it tbh
kitttenpawz said: I used to, my dumbass broke it tho. It is an amazing vacuum, it does the job and it’s easy to dispose of what’s left. Click to expand... I got it, excited to try it tbh
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 2 July 2021 #6