Do You Own Filas? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
And if yes, and you're also a maniac like me, how many? :lisalaugh:

I have 6 because I have no self control, but half of them were on sale.. and how could I say no to holo platform filas?? anDD rainbow ones????

my excuse is that I wore them for work, ik I have a problem hjsdgjd shhhh
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't own any bcs no money and ugh... I think they would look weird on my small feet
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
And if yes, and you're also a maniac like me, how many? :lisalaugh:

I have 6 because I have no self control, but half of them were on sale.. and how could I say no to holo platform filas?? anDD rainbow ones????

my excuse is that I wore them for work, ik I have a problem hjsdgjd shhhh
first i was like wtf is that
but then i remember.....
my niece got white ones and black ones i believe

they expensive as hell though
so 6? wow
sale? like what, 20% off? :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: uhgr8
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
first i was like wtf is that
but then i remember.....
my niece got white ones and black ones i believe

they expensive as hell though
so 6? wow
sale? like what, 20% off? :wimwim:
xD, nah on sale for like $25 lol
They're really not that bad tbh, but I'm out here buing $90+ goth boots and shit so :yolk:
At least filas are comfortable lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I think I've only worn one pair when I was a child. It was a high top.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread