Do you play games more with mods or without mods? (2 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Mostly without.

But some games really do benefit and thrive of mods. I don't think I'll be able to play games like Skyrim and Fallout 4 if they didn't have the mods as they literally transform those games into something special. (They are good without mods of course, but now I've modded them I won't be going back to their base game versions).
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
First few times without. However if there are important user created bug fixes, which are credited as mods as well since they can alter a game, I definitely use those all the times when I can.

Other type of mods that alter gameplay etc are welcome too if I played the "vanilla" version too often.
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
without. im basically exclusively a console player cause my computer can barely even run pixel games anymore :irenecrazy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread