do you play league of legends: wild rift? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
ive been hooked on the game for a while. I main sona most of the time but I'm trying to learn nasus, diane, and camille. nasus i got his worldbreaker skin for free too :maheart: but I hate playing against the cowboy lady smh nd the dude with the cards. I'm not good with the names lol :pandacop:

a friend told me I am the most aggressive sona player they've seen and idk if that's a compliment lmao
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I stopped playing league before wild rift came.. maybe I should try it out sometime
haha its a lot less fast paced and...intense as the original LoL since its mobile. not too competitive and if you avoid the game chats and stuff no expletives :sanapray: its a fun game to play with friends
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread