i'd say its even for me? i spend a lot of time playing online with my boyfriend but i also spend a lot of time solo too. i dont really play multiplayer with anyone else currently
About half-half. They are for different moods. If I don't have lot of time and don't want to dive deep in the story playing couple match of OW or TFT is nice. However if i want to play longer session and get great story content i play single players.
I used to be single-player gamer until I found out about multiplayer games, specifically MMOs. With MMOs you have that sense of competing and actual achievement. With single-player games, it's all about killing time.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.